Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nativity/Crib

Options
  • 08-01-2007 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

hello
    I am Looking for an oudoor large Crib/Nativity figures for Christmas 2007. Would like to buy second hand. Anyone know of church or anyone with these to sell or name of shop for new figures?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 emamcl

Hi

Was wondering if you had any luck getting an outdoor nativity scene. I am looking for the same and have very little money to spend (for display in community).

Thanks
    Emma

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 altnaneen

Sorry for the delay
    I had no luck but really did not try to much. I was advised to place an ad in the priests magazine. I cant remember the name but you could ask at a parochial house and they would give you the name
    Good Luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pcfixer

The figures are available from The following Company

fieabul1.gifPostal Address: fieabul3.gifW.T.Y. Displays & Distributors Ltd.
    Oranmore
    Co. Galway
    Ireland
    fieabul1.gifTelephone: fieabul3.gif00353 91 794555 fieabul3.gifAsk for Leonard Martin or Robert McDonagh fieabul1.gifFax: fieabul3.gif00353 91 790456 fieabul1.gifemail: fieabul3.gifGeneral enquiries: info@lighttimeireland.com fieabul3.gifLeonard: leonard@lighttimeireland.com fieabul3.gifRobert: robert@lighttimeireland.com

Advertisement