Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Recrooty

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

Each wreck has a set number of parts it CAN give but the amount of parts you get in a drop is entirely random, your level of salvage only changes the chance of a success(and access difficulty for tech 2 ships) not what your return is.

i have salvage 4 so that gives me a base 20% salvage chance. the problem is that there are over 500 entities with broken parts tables (the faction ships) which is being addressed in revelations 1.3

If you spend some time in the salvager channel you will get a better picture of whats going on.

i linked my sources

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Do you ever salvage in deadspace scan locations?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i havent tried scaning yet i have the skills just havent gotten around to it.

but one of the links there has a couple of reports from archo sites.

Advertisement