Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fan won't work...

Options
  • 08-01-2007 1:59pm

...have a Saab. The fan won't work. I can't even drive it to a Saab dealer cos the window keeps fogging up. Have checked all the fuses and they're all fine, and think the heater itself is okay too. Will bring it to a local mechanic but has anyone expreienced anything like this and it is likely to be something simple and accessible to any mechanic or must I figure a way of getting it to a main dealer and then wait weeks for a part?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭ChewyLuey

hmm. Smash the windscreen out for perfect visibility perhaps ? :D

But seriously, sounds like a blocked filter of some sort i'd imagine. How old is the car ?

Is it possible to gain easy access to the filters to check it out or does one have to remove the dash?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

the control module may of burnt out if so it's easy to replace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I can't even drive it to a Saab dealer cos the window keeps fogging up.

Open a window.

Advertisement