Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Would you be seen in this?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭matt cork

very, very :cool: - in a west coast sort of way (way, way, way west, orange county west)

are those the old astra coupe alloys??

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Sizzler wrote:
    JUNKER !

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=564170

I presume the 10.5k they are looking for is in monopoly or bank of zog money or some other mythical form of currency :o

What a blatant abuse of money! It should have been spend alot wiser under the bonnet.

Asking price of €10.5k, at least we know the owner has a sense of humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

Some boy racer who has lost most of his brain to petrol fumes will snap it up & think that he has got a good deal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

That is over done imo.

It's beyond the point where it's a nice clean car and is looking tacky. I'm sure some one will like it, i'm just not that guy.

The asking price is unreasonable €10,500 for a 1.5 nothing that's 9 years old?

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭syl77

All that bling with an L plate on the wind screen......:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I fail to see whats wrong with it... Did I mention I got an awful kick in the face playing soccer yesterday:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

modified like in pimp my ride

Just in case you were in any doubt like..
    unique bodykit

Only because no one else would put the same scraps together.

Poor show tbh. €3500 maximum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 snowydot

I know the original owner of this thing he did spend a few quid on it, But it looked much better before he sold it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Why don't these folk realise that the value of the car post modification, is not equal to the cost of the car + the cost of the mods?

What a $hitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭furtzy

€10.5k for something that looks like it crashed into Halfords covered in glue.....:eek: What planet are these twats on?

Absolute sh*t box

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Why don't these folk realise that the value of the car post modification, is not equal to the cost of the car + the cost of the mods?
    In fact, it's probably closer to the cost of the car - the cost of the mods!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

furtzy wrote:
    €10.5k for something that looks like it crashed into Halfords covered in glue.....:eek: What planet are these twats on?

Absolute sh*t box

PMSL, best post of the day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

What a $hitter.

Because people are willing that price for a car already modified,believe it or not it works out alot cheaper to buy as it is compared to actually doing it yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

Just the thing I was looking for, for when I go down the country tagging with me "cru". Where's me baseball cap with the unfeasibly long peak and me clearasil?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Seen alot worse! Kinda immune to it now, these chaps who put all the crapola in the boot what happens when you get a flat tyre? i know some have it under the car but afaik these buckets they are under the boot floor (in the car)

-VB-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

overdriver wrote:
    Just the thing I was looking for, for when I go down the country tagging with me "cru". Where's me baseball cap with the unfeasibly long peak and me clearasil?
    Wow, how many stereotypes can you fit into one sentance!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Storrreeeeee bud! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

that car looks so funny.It will take ages to sell.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

drdre wrote:
    that car looks so funny.It will take ages to sell.

You'd be surprised !!! Their are probably loads of boy racers drooling over it :D

Hopefully most of them can't afford it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 BackwardRussia

In fairness it's just a bad paintjob, other than that its not a bad car, good bodykit, lights, exhaust and alloys, good soundsystem. If he had it sprayed all blue or all silver it would be nice, but the 2 tone doesn't work. Its not an impreza like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

I always laugh when I see cars done up so much and then they have the L plates in the window. ROFL

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

PauloMN wrote:
    Storrreeeeee bud! :D
    I think this sums it up!
    In fairness it's just a bad paintjob, other than that its not a bad car, good bodykit, lights, exhaust and alloys, good soundsystem. If he had it sprayed all blue or all silver it would be nice, but the 2 tone doesn't work. Its not an impreza like.
    Did you not look at it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭smooth operater

The car is a lil ott alright, but ye i'd drive it...I'd drive it before i'd drive a micra

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

The car is a lil ott alright, but ye i'd drive it...I'd drive it before i'd drive a micra
    six of one...

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Lt Smash

Not sure if I'm allowed post links to video's here but I'm sure it will be moved if I'm wrong.

Is this the show the lad got his idea's for doing up his car

Irish version of 'pimp my ride' - shanger me banger!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mSLrNDcN1k

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Volvoboy wrote:
    Seen alot worse! Kinda immune to it now, these chaps who put all the crapola in the boot what happens when you get a flat tyre? i know some have it under the car but afaik these buckets they are under the boot floor (in the car)

-VB-

A can of tyreweld in the glovebox!

Had to have it in my last car due to subs taking up the boot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

Nowt wrong with a Micra. I borrow herself's the odd time and it's a great little car to drive, reliable and economical to boot. So what's it doing wrong? At least it doesn't look like a glorified skateboard like this thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I wouldn't piss on that thing if it was on fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I wouldnt piss on it either, I wouldnt go near it if it was on fire...sure a car on fire can be awful dangerous, awful awful hazardous, not to mention unsafe and precarious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

modified like in pimp my ride, unique bodykit, 3 dvd`s, neons, sound system, modified boot
    It comes with three dvds. Nice one. That is me sold. Better have the latest Adam Sandler movie.

Advertisement