Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Would you be seen in this?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

eireal wrote:
    A can of tyreweld in the glovebox!

Had to have it in my last car due to subs taking up the boot!
    Just don't get a puncture because the tyre centres won't repair it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

I've had no problems with tyre centres and trye-weld. They don't be happy, but they fix it.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Rabies wrote:
    It comes with three dvds. Nice one. That is me sold. Better have the latest Adam Sandler movie.

:D Ill only consider it if they are actually in their cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The car is a lil ott alright, but ye i'd drive it...I'd drive it before i'd drive a micra

That'd be getting things backwards. Skangers usually graduate from Micras with silly stickers on them to Lancers, Mirages, or similar tinkermobiles with silly stickers on them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

Q. Would you be seen in this?

A. No

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

it's be hard not to be seen with that garish paint job!

Advertisement