Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats the best cd/dvd burning,data software.

• 08-01-2007 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

I want to copy cd's and make data cds/dvds(to hold pics and music)

Try a few but all are terrible,even the 1's in the esst free software thread arent great.

I made a data dvd using them and then i cant put more any stuff on to it using them programs?????

Please help?????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭goose06

this is pretty good

CDBurnerXP Pro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭power2614

Tried that,it wont let me put more stuff on a data dvd,after i use it the first it time,and yes I am using a dvd-rw b 4 you ask :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

power2614 wrote:
    Tried that,it wont let me put more stuff on a data dvd,after i use it the first it time,and yes I am using a dvd-rw b 4 you ask :)

It should do. I know i burned some extra stuff onto a dvd last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭power2614

Would you say I have it setup wrong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

power2614 wrote:
    Would you say I have it setup wrong?
    When you burn a CD you have the option of finalising the disc which will make it impossible to add anything else to it regardless of how much you put on. For example if you have a 700Mb CD and add 50Mb of data and finalise the disc, the other 650Mb of data will be unusable. I assume the situation is something similar for DVDs. I don't have CDBurnerXP installed on this computer so I can't check what the option is unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Might not be what the OP is looking for but i find Burrrrn good for burning mp3's gapless to music cds

Advertisement