Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alloy Wheel Touchup

Options
  • 08-01-2007 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere that does touchups to alloy wheels in in the cork area. Few dents and scratches - the usual punishment. Any idea of Cost?

Cheers Nukem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 trixiem

got a bend in my alloy repaired, cost €60. I got it done through Carfit in Mayfield Business Park, they might be able to help you number is 021-4552772

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Body Image in Ballincollig refurbish alloys. It was 25 per wheel for the refurbishment when I asked but that was ages ago. I never actually got it done (couldn't find replacement wheels for the car while the job was done), but I've heard they do a good job. You'll probably have to arrange for the tyres to be removed and replaced yourself though - they charge 40 per wheel to do it at the tyre place next door to Body Image.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Cheers for that

Advertisement