Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTrip problem

Options
  • 08-01-2007 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭

Hiya

I've had an iTrip for about 3 years now (yeah yeah i know they were illegal) anyway... it always worked perfectly, with every generation ipod that Ive had. Anyway, it was working perfectly until recently, the day they became legal in fact. The ipod works and the itrip looks like it is working. The light flashes which it searches for a frequency and then appears to lock to one and I get the solid red light but no sound from the radio. Its very strange.

Anyway, I reintalled all the itrip stuff, no joy. Decided the itrip must have gone to the bug itrip heaven in the sky, and went out today to buy a new one - same story :confused::confused:

urgh! anyone else having issues? anyone think its a bit too coincidental that it stops working the day they became legal ;)

all thoughts welcome

Advertisement