Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SMS icon flashing on 6670?

• 08-01-2007 6:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,026 ✭✭✭✭

Quick question...

The message icon has started flashing on the screen of my 6670 for no apparent reason. Every time i see a flashing message icon, i immediately think my SMS capacity is full but have emptied all my messages and restarted the phone.

And it's still flashing.

Anyone have any ideas why?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Try putting another SIM in the phone. And then putting yours back in, might reset the phones counter?

Tried the "restore factory settings" ? (You may loose content on the phone)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,026 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Took out the battery and put it back in and seems fine now.

But got a message up once or twice after saying something along the lines of "Memory low. Delete some data". But disappears very quickly!

Will let you know if it re-appears.

Advertisement