Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers video I made.

Options
  • 08-01-2007 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭

Its a clip show featuring clips from G1 all the way up to the new movie. Hope y'all enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V-eaxQIEBhw

Oh and stick around after the credits for some needless violence!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

pretty nice little homage there. though it's a bit harsh on the eyes (blurry), but i assume that's just youtube compressing it to hell

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Beach Head

Nice piece of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

pretty nice little homage there. though it's a bit harsh on the eyes (blurry), but i assume that's just youtube compressing it to hell
    Yeah.I think it looks even worse in my Bebo flash box! It looks nice on my computer though if I use WMP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

It's ok.If I'm brutally honest, it has timing issues. And a couple of the scenes don't match the song quite right.

I suppose if we're posting stuff we made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykMBcI-t8LU

Got all the footage from music videos I downloaded, and from the TFCog fandubs

BTW, why does it say Megatron Tank in that scene where Megastorm is transforming?

xanthor wrote:
    So you like brutal honesty? Hmmm.......

wanna be brutal, be brutal. No skin off of my nose

• Advertisement

GWolf wrote:
    It's ok.If I'm brutally honest, it has timing issues. And a couple of the scenes don't match the song quite right.

Well, Iron Maiden never truly did do a soundtrack for a Transformers series. Anyway not like there were any actual video clips in the video. It was made entirely of .gifs (on WMM no less), which is not exactly my preferred mode of editing.
    GWolf wrote:
    BTW, why does it say Megatron Tank in that scene where Megastorm is transforming?
    No idea, It was a .gif so I'm guessing either it was a (fan) subtitle or someone was labelling the .gif

Galvasean wrote:
    Well, Iron Maiden never truly did do a soundtrack for a Transformers series. Anyway not like there were any actual video clips in the video. It was made entirely of .gifs (on WMM no less), which is not exactly my preferred mode of editing.

Honestly it's not too bad. I thought the God Neptune scen was a bit long, but it was a good enough vid. If you want actual files. TFCog has fandubs of Victory, BWII, BWNeo, Zone, Scramble City, RM and the BWII movie. (most sound great, few not so great). That's what I used for my first video

No idea, It was a .gif so I'm guessing either it was a (fan) subtitle or someone was labelling the .gif
    Suppose

GWolf wrote:
    Honestly it's not too bad. I thought the God Neptune scen was a bit long, but it was a good enough vid. If you want actual files. TFCog has fandubs of Victory, BWII, BWNeo, Zone, Scramble City, RM and the BWII movie. (most sound great, few not so great). That's what I used for my first video
    Link?

Advertisement