Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an old friend

Options
  • 08-01-2007 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I don't know if this is in the right section, but I'll give it a go.

I lost contact with an old friend quite a few years ago when I moved away. Her name is Samantha McDaid from Buncrana. She went to Derry tech and then studied Fashion design in Jordanstown/Belfast until 2001. She got to the final of an International Fashion Competition called Smirnoff's Urban Fusion later in 2001.

Ring any bells for anyone in the Buncrana area?

It's nothing serious, just someone I knew years ago that I have seen in years if I could get an email address or something for her would be great.

Slan!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Arctic, Im sure your request is genuine but I would advise against any of the members here posting details of the lady concerned. However if anyone from Buncrana knows her they can advise her to get in touch with me. (PM me for my email address)

In the meantime if Arctic wants to PM his name and email address to me I will convey same to the lady if she contacts me. Discretion assured :)

Advertisement