Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How many games for a premiership medal?

• 08-01-2007 8:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 733 ✭✭✭

Had a quick look, couldn't find an answer. How many games or minutes does a player have to play to be eligible for a medal?

Could be interesting in the terms of the Larssen loan deal, assuming of course Utd win! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,908 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

It's 10 league games as far as I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Not 100% sure but I think its around the 12 13 mark. Think Robson was in that situation for United a good few years ago and he got a medal with a game to spare.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

It is 10 games.

Keown had to come on as a sub in all 4 of Arsenal's remaining games during the unbeaten season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Is he not only around for 8 or 9 league games, asuming no injuries?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Stekelly wrote:
    Is he not only around for 8 or 9 league games, asuming no injuries?

that could change although i saw his interview on match of the day last night and he basically said that he had to be back for april the 12th(think that was the date anyway) for the start of the sweedish league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

It's 10 games for a medal though at the fa's discrection they can give a medal for less.Arsenal reserve keeper a few years back only played 9 though kept a clean sheet in each of the games which they also won all of and the fa awarded him a medal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

I always thought it was 13.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,778 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

10 I remember this comming up when jeff kenna (remember him) moved to blackburn

Advertisement