Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] 0.0 Experiment

Options
  • 08-01-2007 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

For those who have yet to see it.

http://00experiment.blogspot.com/

One noobs blog in 0.0 space

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Met this lad down in fountain, he roleplays ALL the feckin time. Started asking me why there were irish in the cladari faction and ****. Hes good craic though and i was part of the tour guide for him in fountain :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

tbh it was interesting and funny at the start, a bit stale now if you ask me

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

He hasn't added a new post in over a month. Some reckon he just fled with the money people donated to him. Others think he was an alt of an ASCN guy who stopped playing after BoB pwned them.

For whatever reason it is, the experiment seems to be over now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Maddzy wrote:
    He hasn't added a new post in over a month. Some reckon he just fled with the money people donated to him. Others think he was an alt of an ASCN guy who stopped playing after BoB pwned them.

For whatever reason it is, the experiment seems to be over now.

Some of those post's did seem very pro ascn

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

bizmark wrote:

Well he was very pro celest etc :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

bizmark wrote:

Yea half the blog was practically ASCN PR. Especially the ones showing off their capital fleet, etc.

Advertisement