Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sexy limk boys?

Options
  • 08-01-2007 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

ny sexy limkerick boys?? xxx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

Cant say iv really looked been honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Sorry , I'm married , nice try though .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭gloobag

I'm a sexy Limerick boy! My mammy said so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

gloobag wrote:
    I'm a sexy Limerick boy! My mammy said so :)

My music teacher once told my mam (waht it had to do with a parent teacher meeting I don't know) that I'd make some girl very happy some day;)

Sexy is subjective....

What's this doing in this forum anyway???

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭dvega

I'm a sexy limerick.....man....:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

ninty9er wrote:
    My music teacher once told my mam (waht it had to do with a parent teacher meeting I don't know) that I'd make some girl very happy some day;)

Sexy is subjective....

What's this doing in this forum anyway???

Thats funny, my French teacher said she wanted to run away with me....when I was like 8.....Thinking about it now, its a bit disturbing.

Can't see this thread running for long!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I'm sexy when I shave and clean the mustard out of my wifebeater. Sexier still when I brush my teeth weekly. Sexier again before I started living on the street. And man you should see me smoking a cigarette. There's something about a fat topless stubbly bloke smoking a fag with gusto. Its hypnotic. Absolutely at my sexiest when I had real bad constipation for two weeks and couldn't fart.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah, I think thats enough of that, kids.

Feel free to contact xxaunzxx06 privately if you want to take things further. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement