Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beardie pics

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Aw, he's lovely, nice and healthy looking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

He looks great! :)

B

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Nice pics.
    I miss Mojo my gecko. Had to leave him in Ireland when I moved. Brother is taking care of him now. Doubt if he gets any human contact much any more :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Looks very healthy, love one but the missus would freak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

try gradually easing her into it, drop by Reptile Haven one day, try to get her to hold one.

Thats what my ex did with me, I was dead against reps till then, was only interested in the cute and fluffy! Now I have nearly all reps, it's like an addiction!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Looks like he has grown a fair bit since you first got him Tony. Looking nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

thanks guys and girls he is so good he has never ever shown any agresion and is like a little puppy when i come in to play with him or feed him id have to say he is the best pet i have ever had its come to the point that i worry about him if im not there sparks ill bet ur missus would love one of these guys any of my feamale friends that have met amadeus have fallin in love and petting him and holding him and of course he loves it. he loved climbing in the exmas tree too itwas very funny

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I'll show her this thread tonight and see what she thinks, but I doubt it..

he is so good he has never ever shown any aggression
    They can show aggression?

TBH, I'd have to do a lot of reading-up, before I done anything.

i have read in places that they can be agressive but i know some other guys that have beardies and they all say the same thing "THE BEST PET EVER AND VERY FRIENDLY"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

He is looking amazing hun :D

My 3 have never shown any aggression & are the best to show people about lizards :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Poppy84

you're lucky i think we got a bad one, he's very aggressive especially towards women often when a hand goes into the tank he'll go to bite it has nipped me a few times.

And when we take him out of the tank he does his best to get away from us, no way would he sit there like your one does in the pics.

He did get a lot of human contact when we got him as a baby cos we wanted him to be use to us but now Im afraid to go near him so my partner has to take care of him so disappointed :(

the one thing that beardies respond to is food they are greedy little buggers so use this to train him down please dont give up on him everything he tries to bite u put some food in is mouth and spend about an hour a day just talking to him and spending some time with him i bet before long he will come around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

He's cool, My bro got a beardie a few weeks back,he's only a baby!!
    The pic is from the first week we got him, hopefully he'll get as bigand a cool lookin as yours!

he is cute but he will grow so fast its unreal

Advertisement