Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jade Goody Show

Options
  • 08-01-2007 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭

As if it isn't enough to have her Mam and boyfriend in there, now her Grandparents too?? PLEASE!!!!!

Her Grandad may rock, but could they not air some show about her and her family that people actually interested could watch?

This is CBB! We're supposed to be looking at celebs and being entertained by them revealing character traits and going off on one in a confined location!

GRRRRR!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

She reminds me of Miss Piggy. But that is the point at which my amusement ends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

Sure is a bad idea to let her / her family take over the show, i think the title of your thread is quite apt, seems they must have run out of ideas are something. her Grandad sure is quite funny, id prefer him in there than jade !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭CherieAmour

Yeah, I think they're over relying on her and her clan when there is no need!

Sure, the thing was dead boring until the aggro with her ma kicked off, but I'm sure the Goody's aren't the only way to get things going, if anything they've ruined it with 2 good people leaving on their account (sure Donny was a kn*b at the start but he was turnin out alright - and Ken rocks on BBBM at the mo)!

Her boyfriend may as well not be there, and Jade being mortified by her Ma is just cringey!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

It's a bad idea have Jade Goody on the show imho.

I was actually considering watching CBB this year when I saw which celebs were in it, but there was no way I'd suffer a minute of it whilst that vile moron is sharing the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I couldnt stand Jade Goody in BB a few years ago, she doesnt seem as bad now, but I still would prefer her not to be there. Her mother on the other hand is a complete and utter scumbag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Jade herself isn't so bad. And at least now that task is over, some normality will return to the house. I think Jackiey might very well leave tomorrow..if so, all is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

OP, great title for the thread! Should tell ch4 to rename their show!

Anyway yeah that jade would have been ok if it was just her they brought into the show, maybe for a week or so temporarily we could have put up with her. But to bring her boyfriend (who doesn't do or say much) and her mam Jackie is a total weird psycho woman who is completely out of it.

Did ye see the 'fight' between Shilpa (she's sound) and Jackie last night where Shilpa is offering jackie a glass of water and jackie goes 'no i have my wine' and then next she goes in the diary room and asks BB for her medication! What kind of meds is she on that she can lash the wine down then take her meds on top of that. That woman is so wound up, crying hysterically then over not getting breakfast...

I can only throw my hands up in the air and say to Ch4 CBB is a load of rubbish this year.

Get Jade and her family out of there.

The 'celebs' in there already where entertainment enough. No need to have jades lot take over the place...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Viewer figures are a disaster since Jade went in. They were 7m+ on opening night, now they're down about 3m, and falling.

It has backfired horribly on C4.

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds11083.html

However, Channel 4 has defended itself over the ratings. A spokesman said: "After five days, the average for this series is 4.7 million. Last year's series average was 4.8 million, so there is barely any difference.

"There is still interest in the show and it is doing as well as the last series."

What total bull****! Comparing 4.7 over 5 days with 4.8 over 28 days is total cod-ology The weight of the large opening day episode is going to help your numbers the LESS subsequent days you count. Fudge fudge fudge!

Also it would be poetic if the Goodyear blimp - poster child for talentlessness - was the catalyst that finally brought an end to this train-wreck of a tv show. That'd just be perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I don't mind Jade, don't think I've heard her fella speak, but as for her mother, don't even get me started on her.
    Loved the grandad though, thought Leo was right out of order the way he slagged them off.

• Advertisement

Leo is nearing combustion! I think he thinks he's too big for the whole thing and waiting on the likes of the Goody's was the final straw for him! Imagine expecting to be treated better than 'normal' people because he's a celebrity??? ARGH!!

I don't think Jade isn't the worst out of the Goody bunch, that's in comparison to her mother! Her boyfriend adds nothing to it. I reckon he'll go first.

The fact that they're there at all is taking away from the whole thing.

Jade seems to have spent the last few days with a "what have I done?" look on her face. Her mother is just mortifying her beyond belief!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

jade could win the thing
    you see , jade is the queen of chavs and not too sound too snobby but big brothers fanabse are primarily chavs and chavettes
    which is why jade , her white trash mom and danielle and to a lesser extent jo ( the one from s club 7 who looks like a slightly younger version of pauline fowler ) will not be affected even after thier awfull treatment of thee most beautifull woman that ive ever seen , shilpa
    as carol malone said , the underclass like jades mom would feel intimidated by someone as classy and stunning and sophisticated as shilpa
    i left jack , you know jades boyfriend to the end because he needs to be seperated out as his crimes are unique in thier vileness
    before he came on to big bro , he was a gormless mindless pig ******* muppett of a nobody
    now we know hes a racist gormless mindless pig ******* muppettof a nobody
    not sure how many of you hear him refer to shilpa as a paki but if i had been there , then jade would have been lucking for a new 6 foot dildo , let me tell you
    i was sorry to see leo go , he was mad as
    a brush and an ego maniac but good entertainment , dirk is a really cool guy , he might last to the end , jermaine jackson while compared to his brother michael is fairly normal , everything is relative as they say, he adds nothing
    if i were a betting man , my money would be on danielle
    she ticks all the boxes of what young women who watch big bro would aspire to me theese days , shes pretty , her favourite pass time is shopping and shes bagged herself a footballer
    shes very sweet and she is pretty too so she has the boys vote too
    danielle to win , i would of course perfer the indian princess , she loves to cook too , this woman is flawless , but she has as much chance of winning as jade has of learning to pronounce the word influential

She reminds me of Miss Piggy.

The funny thing is she actually acknowledges people call her that! However she thinks its cos she had blonde hair and wore a pink dress on her eviction night and not because she has the face of a pig, the girth of a pig and is thick as pigshít.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

Pigman II wrote:
    The funny thing is she actually acknowledges people call her that! However she thinks its cos she had blonde hair and wore a pink dress on her eviction night and not because she has the face of a pig, the girth of a pig and is thick as pigshít.

Perfect qualities for BRIDE OF PIGMAN perhaps!!!????

:D

:mad: The Jade Goody show has reached new lows. :mad:

I was disgusted and appalled at last night's installment of BB! It is very uncomfortable to watch someone getting bullied and that is what is happening!!

Miss Goody is the ring leader of the tormentors who, for some reason, look up to her. The way they are treating that girl Shilpa is nothing short of disgraceful.

I found it very uncomfortable to watch and it confirms my assumptions that this woman/child is nothing short of a scum bag and Danielle and Jo are no better.

Why are Dirk, H, Cleo and Jermaine standing by and watching this happen???

It's like watching a scene from a primary school classroom!!!!!!!!!!!
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

dirk and jermaine do nothing cause thier spineless
    cleo and especially H do nothing cause thier phoneys
    that H guy is such a brown nose , he pretends to be concerned about shilpa but hes thick as theeves with the bullys in the house
    both he and cleo keep thier head down because they know they risk being nominated by the white trash if they were to call them on thier vile behaviour
    seeing that both H and cleo are about as entertaining as watching paint dry
    they know were they to be nominated , the public would vote them out
    the big bro fanbase are fine with low lifes like jade goody but they dont tollerate people who are boring

Advertisement