Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Revision

Options
  • 08-01-2007 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey,
    Does anyone know of a good leaving cert music revision course anywhere around Dublin city coming up from now on or easter? Any suggestions appreciated.
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

There are courses on January 20th and April 21st, more information at this address http://www.ppmta.ie/revision.htm
    I'm going to the one in Cork myself and it costs 50 euro. Main reason I'm doing it is because I'm doing music outside of school. Since I haven't been in a classroom environment for the subject these revision courses might come in helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Walton's School of Music on George's Street do a great course over Easter. It's well worth it, it covers everything from harmony to composition to the listening paper and Irish music.

Advertisement