Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Viva Pinata Help!

• 08-01-2007 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

Really enjoying this. However the "Romance" seems to have died in my garden. Can't get anything to romance at the moment. Anybody else have this problem and if so how did you solve it????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

What do you mean? You just need to meet the romance requirements (press y to see them) then romance them. After that all you need is to feed them a romance sweet from Costalot's shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Too much stuff in your garden. Sell some stuff/pinatas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

What he said. If you meet the romance requirements (or use candy after you've already romanced them) and nothing's happening, it's either the wrong time of day for them or your garden is just too busy. Get rid of some animals you don't need and things like fences or extra trees/houses. If you're not breeding a particular animal, it doesn't really need a house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Some pinatas wont be romance if they're not happy so check their happiness levels as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

GStormcrow wrote:
    Some pinatas wont be romance if they're not happy so check their happiness levels as well

I sold off a load of stuff and the garden is sparse enough at the moment but still nothing. I've met the romance requirements but no heart is appearing above their heads to indicate that they can romance. How do I check their happiness level?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Buy them a romance sweet... Or failing that whack them with the shovel really hard! It wont make them romance but it will make you feel like a big shot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Vyse wrote:
    I sold off a load of stuff and the garden is sparse enough at the moment but still nothing. I've met the romance requirements but no heart is appearing above their heads to indicate that they can romance. How do I check their happiness level?
    Are you sure you've met all of them? Sometime theres more on the list than you can see and you have to scroll down.

Look here to find the full list, although watch out what you click on if you don't want spoilers.
    http://pinataisland.info/index.php?title=Main_Page

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Are you sure you've met all of them? Sometime theres more on the list than you can see and you have to scroll down.

Look here to find the full list, although watch out what you click on if you don't want spoilers.
    http://pinataisland.info/index.php?title=Main_Page

Yeah, I'd been romancing them before and then all of a sudden the hearts start disappearing. I can't even get the Whirms to do it. Maybe they are picking up on my negative love!!! I might have to start a new garden:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

let them know whos boss vyse dont back down. youre the man with the shovel and you are in charge! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Ha ! I havent a clue what this game is about but it sounds so cheerful ...is there any chainsaws in it ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

it really sounds as if you have too many pinata in your garden and the others cant romance due to there being no space for new pinata

evad_lhorg wrote:
    let them know whos boss vyse dont back down. youre the man with the shovel and you are in charge! :p

LOL, you're probably right. Maybe it's time to clear out a few of those pinatas ...... with the shovel!!!:D :D:D

is leafos giving you any hints or messages as to why there's no love making goin on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Vyse wrote:
    LOL, you're probably right. Maybe it's time to clear out a few of those pinatas ...... with the shovel!!!:D :D:D

don't do that sell them to the shop and make a profit I'm still quite early in the game but as soon as I realized that whirlms are worth 100 coins each and very easy to breed, well I built a fence around there home and created a whirlm factory.

Furp wrote:
    don't do that sell them to the shop and make a profit I'm still quite early in the game but as soon as I realized that whirlms are worth 100 coins each and very easy to breed, well I built a fence around there home and created a whirlm factory.

I was only joking....................well. Anyway Leafos wasn't giving anything up so I sold off a load of pinatas (and other things) and hey presto, it worked. Stupidly enough I got rid of my higher level pinatas and kept the ones I was trying to breed (mouse mallows and tafflys). Should of just bred the higher levels. Ah well:D

Vyse wrote:
    I was only joking....................well. Anyway Leafos wasn't giving anything up so I sold off a load of pinatas (and other things) and hey presto, it worked. Stupidly enough I got rid of my higher level pinatas and kept the ones I was trying to breed (mouse mallows and tafflys). Should of just bred the higher levels. Ah well:D

its grand if you want the higher level ones Gretchem(sp?) will just hunt them down for you as long as they have been a resident before

As long as a pinata has been a resident Gretchem can fetch you one and they will become a resident

also if you are having trouble getting the master romancer awards you can just buy enough of them off Gretchem until you have 7 living in the garden. This is handy if you are struggling to make it through the romance mazes. They are very easy at the start but become quite difficult for higher level pinata.

Advertisement