Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S for the Crescent???

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

Have to say the Multi's I'm interested in are really "Boys Toys" stores ..... Argos .... Homebase .... B&Q .... Halfords .... Harvey Norman .... Maplins .... Atlantic ..... PC World .... Curry's .... even LIDL and ALDI for their Special hardware sales .... etc etc

But I really would like to buy M&S Jeans in Limerick .... I think I might have that engraved on my Headstone .... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Sorry didnt see the need for another thread
    but whats the story with units been filled up at city east
    its been almost 2 years now and still theres units free

was in delta today very nice but id say they could have the same problem as city east
    soundstore (class store) should of gone to city east

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭scrattletrap

Yeah, soundstore seems pretty lost out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

ninty9er wrote:
    Yup, but they have a different name there. TK something or other

Its TJ Maxx in the states, which is what I got slagged for calling it the first year it opened (just back from a J1).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,374 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

How an M&S thread has gone on this long without a mention of their cookies is beyond me. Everytime I see a store, Im gone. And for the odd times Im ever down in Limerick, it'd be nice to be able to get those damn good cookies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement