Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SE W850i earpiece volume problem?

• 09-01-2007 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Has anyone had problems with the earpiece volume on the SE W850i on the 3 network? I bought one last week and the volume was crap, even when turned up to the max. Got a replacement phone today which also has the same problem. Firmware on the phone is R1EJ001, if that's any help...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I noticed this too, not just with the W850i but with all Sony phones in general. Loud on loudspeaker. Decent sound with the bluetooth headset. Poor sound on the actual earpiece (poor volume that is, not quality).

Same with my W800i, K750i, and K800i. W810i was the only one with decent sound

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Staniel

Yeah, my girlfriend has a K800i and the sound on that isn't as good as the earpiece on my Nokia 6680, but it's still a vast improvement on the W850i. Shame, it's a great phone otherwise.

Advertisement