Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Which tyres?

Options
  • 09-01-2007 2:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭

I've been looking for a decent performance pair/set of tyres in 205/55 R15 and am having difficulty finding a set in stock anywhere. Currently on BFGoodrich Profiler G V88 and only need two but can't find them in stock anywhere. In fact no where seems to stock this size in sporting tyre. I can get budget tyres but nothing vaguely sporting. Any suggestions? Any problem in putting a different set on front than the back? I reckon theres at least 6 months left in the rears, probably more. The fronts I need to change now, preferably this week, so via the web isn't an option.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

BostonB wrote:
    I've been looking for a decent performance pair/set of tyres in 205/55 R15 and am having difficulty finding a set in stock anywhere. Currently on BFGoodrich Profiler G V88 and only need two but can't find them in stock anywhere. In fact no where seems to stock this size in sporting tyre. I can get budget tyres but nothing vaguely sporting. Any suggestions? Any problem in putting a different set on front than the back? I reckon theres at least 6 months left in the rears, probably more. The fronts I need to change now, preferably this week, so via the web isn't an option.

205/55 R15 are a very unusual size tyre, probably not enough demand to justify stocking them.

Did you try http://www.eiretyres.com?

Edit: Just read your post about the net not being an option.

Advertisement