Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darwin award, candidates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Good all of them. Scarey more than funny IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

This guy fooked anyway everybody knows your supposed to use a wooden ladder when you're an electrician:rolleyes:

Plug wrote:
    Good all of them. Scarey more than funny IMO.

It was a toss up between here & AH, but funny in the sense that people will put themselves in such dangerous situationsthus being future candidates for the Darwin award.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Supervision of hazardous waste removal. :D

I find this one almost mesmeric. Like I can't believe it's really real.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I'm a forklift driver and if we did that at work we'd be given or P45 there and then, those guys are nuts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

oh my god some of they are hard to belive that anyone is stupid enough to do them espically the forklift one.

the airplane mechanic one cant be real

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

kevmy wrote:
    This guy fooked anyway everybody knows your supposed to use a wooden ladder when you're an electrician:rolleyes:
    Don't be stupid. The ladder would float away.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It was a toss up between here & AH, but funny in the sense that people will put themselves in such dangerous situationsthus being future candidates for the Darwin award.
    You chose wisley, young Padawan.
    Old pics but always funneh

• Registered Users Posts: 65,505 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Class! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

They are class :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Rabies wrote:
    Don't be stupid. The ladder would float away.

Now that you have opened my eyes I now realise how totally right and intelligent the man is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

crazy people!!!

Advertisement