Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contents Insurance

Options
  • 09-01-2007 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a company to provide contents insurance to include two laptops?

I've goten quotes from hibernian, fbd and 123.ie
    123.ie come out considerably cheaper, does anybody have any experience dealing with this company?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Blue Duck wrote:
    Can anyone recommend a company to provide contents insurance to include two laptops?

I've goten quotes from hibernian, fbd and 123.ie
    123.ie come out considerably cheaper, does anybody have any experience dealing with this company?

Thanks!

How much is the quote and what kind of stuff are you getting insured. I need to sort this out fairly soon as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Looking at my renewal at the moment. Allianz Direct is cheapest by a long way. Others are close to being the same. FBD a little dearer. Will be interesting to see if they will match quotes!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Do any of the companies have specials like say swaping new for old in the event of theft or damage and what not

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

i have contents insurance with 123.ie and it suits me fine , basically they're cheap enough and allow you to name certain items over €1,500 in value that will be covered outside the house

perfect for all my camera and laptop gear :)

Advertisement