Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Seatbelts...how much to replace?

Options
  • 09-01-2007 10:23am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The drivers seatbelt in my car is no longer clicking into place properly so I need to replace it. Any idea how much this will cost me (ballpark figure). I'm assumingit won't break the bank unless I have to go direct to Opel for it but has anyone had to do this before?

It's the part that the belt clicks into which needs to be replaced I think.

Any advice welcome,

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Just an FYI in case anyone else ever has the same problem...DG Opel have quoted €205 for the part + €85 labour to fit it + VAT @ 13.5% = €329.15

Holy smokes!

Advertisement