Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL broadband not loading some sites

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Praetor

inforfun wrote:
    Clear explanation, thanks.

Point is that i don't use a router.

But the behavior i am facing looks very familiar to your story. Websites load slow here because my upload is going tits up. So the ack reaches websites with huge delays.
    My speed has been up to what it should be from 11 last night till 5 this afternoon. At the moment it is still bad. I expect it to be back to normal in about 1 or 2 hours.
    The fact that i am only facing this problem during the evening tells me it has nothing to do with settings on my side and everything to do with NTL screwing up.

Might be on of their routers or even your TCP/IP configuration. Could be an ISP issue but if it happens only on peak hours might be network charge related, noises, who knows!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Sorry for bringing this thread up but,

Is anyone else still having problems with ImageVenue?

I tried changing DNS to no avail, I can only load pictures if I use a proxy.

Advertisement