Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stats arent all that

Options
  • 09-01-2007 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

when signing players do you guys buy on stats or scout reports??

Its just there are some players that are like 25yrs old with stats that dont look so hot that get described as definate purchases,

example in this case Oscar Minambres. got him on a free when he was released from Real.

got my assisstant to scout him too.just to be sure.

By the way for good FREE signings, go to worl, then transfers and find the players that have been released. its a good way to get players for championship and lower sides. And you can sign them all year round............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Well, use 3match scouting reports for every potential target.

But in addition, when it comes to picking out DFs and GKs, I like to look at the Mistakes vs Mistakes-that-led-to-Goals-conceded stat. Very handy for filtering out targets who are prone to lapses in concentration.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

never even seen the mistakes-to-goals stat.. where is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

under stats, in the player profile

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

http://www.trophymanager.com/showprofile.php?playerid=1629106
    One of my reserve goalkeepers, where is it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

How do ya do 3 match scouting though :confused: Need more irish players :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement