Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cream Tribute / Rock Blues Covers ?

• 09-01-2007 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi, anyone interested in being Eric Clapton and Ginger Baker to my Jack Bruce?

I'm an experienced Bass Player and vocalist who's interested in getting together a ****e-hot little rock blues power trio to gig around Dublin.

I'd be interested in doing much of the Cream catalogue but seeing as it isn't that large, I'm sure we could work in plenty of other classic rock / blues tunes to keep us amused and ensure gigs lasting longer than an hour contain more than three songs.

The guitarist will need to have good vocals and it would be an advantage if the drummer can warble along too.

I'm Based in Tallaght, so if you're dublin based, over 25 years of age and reckon you're up to the task, let me know and we'll see can we get something together?

Cheers,

Jay.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭tony stark

I'd love to get involved in this-Im a 26 year old guitarist who's a cream fanatic- no problem playin any cream or anything in the same vein- my n.o.'s 0879904600 if you're interested. My names ron by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 spunkydmonkey

p.m.ed u man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Jay1971

Just bumping this one along..... I've got a drummer, now I'm looking for a few more guitarists, so we can do a few auditions? Anyone wanna be Eric?

Bump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

I can be eric, but can't sing... and i'm only 23:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

One more bump before I set up and audition.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭fguihen

id like to give the guitar a go. im 23, live in stillorgan area.A bit of background on me: i have been playing guitar a few years,but only getting into it the last few months. Cream, clapton, johny lee hooker, rory gallagher are some of my favourites. im not ready to go gigging straight away, but with a few weeks of practice with a band i think i could be( as im sick of jamming to a cd).pm me if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 redfender_man

Yeah I'd be interested in trying out for the Clapton role. I'm over 25 (cough ,cough) and would love to try out. I have been playing since I was 16 and what can I say I'm not 16 anymore, but I'm not 50 either.
    I play fender and gibson styles and I'm well into electric blues. Looking forward to hearing from you PM dporeilly@aol.com. Cheers.

I've just mailed you RedFenderMan.

Bumping this along again....

Any takers?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Awwwww, now your talking! Cream are the shizzle. I'm only into 60' 70's blues/rock myself so I'll fit right in there. I play guitar, bass and drums full-time. SO if you need either, gimme a shout. I can link you song mp3's of me playing guitar and bass, but I have not recorded me playing drums, but I play Ginger's stuff all the time.

Please get back to me.

I've P.M'd you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

I recorded this a minute ago just so you know what I'm like, It's Crossroads. Not note for note but a little improv isn't doing any harm!

Crossroads (Cover)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 conor87

Hey,

I play the drums and am up to the task. I'm based on the North Side. Very interested in playing loads of gigs.

Conor

Any good guitarists out there who can sing lead vocals?

Bump....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

PM'd U

Advertisement