Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Souness to buy Wolves?

• 09-01-2007 4:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭

Graeme Souness has stated he has made a bid for Wolves. Wolves are denying this. Do you think he could make a difference?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Well he is no Mug

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

In my opinion no. I have no doubt he is passionate about football but if I was manager I would hate to have him as my Chairman/owner. And worse still would be if he appointed himself as manager. Then Wolves would have more in kind with Nazi Germany than a football club. His man management skills are poor at best. He nearly ruined Blackburn, thank god Freddie Shepard saved us. One thing is for sure there would be no "player power" at a club with Souness as owner and contract negotations would be fruity to put it mildly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Weird one, he has no historical link to Wolves, not sure what the attraction would be for either party.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

mike65 wrote:
    Weird one, he has no historical link to Wolves, not sure what the attraction would be for either party.

Mike.

Apperantly Wolves are quite cheap to buy or invest in anyway as they are hard up for cash. They have great potential though. I am very supirsed someone else hasnt stepped in.

With Mick there, if they gave him a some good money to spend he would have them promoted no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

With Mick there, if they gave him a some good money to spend he would have them promoted no bother.

If Souness comes in Mick might not be there long

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,846 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

who's the backers for this?

Advertisement