Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Clever Salesman

Options
  • 09-01-2007 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

A salesman was reprimanded for not anticipating a customer's needs. The manager said, "If someone comes in looking for a fishing rod, try to sell him some tackle and a tackle box as well."

The salesman had this in mind when a very embarrassed looking gentleman walked into the store. The gentleman whispered, "Excuse me. I need some tampons for my wife." The salesman showed him where they were and then asked, "Come with me, sir. I'd like to show you the most amazing lawn mower you've ever seen." The gentleman, clearly just wanting to get out of the store, asked gruffly, "Why the hell do I want a lawn mower?" To which the salesman cheerfully replied, "Since your weekend's screwed, you may as well cut the grass

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

nah theres a better one than that,sales man is left on his own all day and when boss comes back what did you sell all day he says a fishing rod.boss says is that all sales man says no sold him a boat.and a trailer for the boad,and a jeep to tow the trailer and a seat to sit while fishing.Oh really the boss man says you have done well.Salesman replies ya and that wasnt even what he was looking for.he came in for tampons for the wife i said your weekend is ****ed may aswell go fishing.and that my friend is the joke ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

I preferred Drunk Monks version, at least it was in a readable form of english ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I thought they were both funny. Keep 'em coming boys. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

preferred the first one ;)

Advertisement