Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ's in Galway

Options
  • 09-01-2007 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

I got the wonderful task of being one of the people who organises the Debs this year so we need a DJ. Someone who will play mainly chart, R&B, bitta commercial dance with some 90's and 80's sh1te thrown in for good measure. General crowd pleasing stuff. Planning on havin the Debs in the Salthill hotel, so was just wondering if anyone knew of anybody who fits the description and contact details if you have them!
    Thanks guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you don't find anyone here you can check in Hole in the Wall. There's some fella in there that does DJ, not sure if he's particularly good as I was very drunk - but I was dancing! :D

Google threw this at me http://www.galwaydj.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭BillyGoatGruff

Can give you the name of a reelly good dj that does weekly spots 2 big nightclubs in town if you are interested

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Just hire someone cheap and that can do the job.

We had our Debs in the Salthill Hotel. It was sh1te, they threw us out at about 1am, talk about w4nkers

And don't be complaining, yer gonna make a fortune out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

I can give you a number of a big dj in town if your still interested.
    Plays clubs around town weekly like, Cuba, Cp's, Halo, Saints and Scholars and karma the odd night.

Advertisement