Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who wants 60 days in WoW for free (must be Euro server)?

Options
  • 09-01-2007 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

I picked up a 60-day prepaid card for WoW before I discovered that Blizzard region-locked them for the sake of making more money. Still, 'tis a shame to waste it.

Who wants the key for free? Or a swap, if anyone by wild chance has a US card lying around. :|

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'd take the card...but i dont have a US one to swap you. How about if no one else has the US one to swap, i'll get it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

If you dont want to give it to Kilth I'll take it. Been meaning to give this game a try....again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

I'll certainly take it off your hands if, for some reason you wanted to give it to your lord and saviour rather than the two plebs who replied to this thread before me! ;)

I'll save you a good seat in heaven. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

Even though I bad Chinese actor I still kick s*it out of other three , so you must give me card! Don't worry about Jeebus, with one of my flying kicks I'll remove him from his seat, which you can then have.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Did you try change your realmlist.wtf to .eu rather than .us in your wow install directory?!!

Might have a bit of a shíte ping, but it could work!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

My fiance is on a US server and I have a US account.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Ahh ok!

Carry on!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I'm outta the running, picked one up myself today. Now to see if I stick with it...

Stoopid 1gig patch to download!

Advertisement