Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Subscription

Options
  • 09-01-2007 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭

I've only just noticed my subscription seems to have a problem. In the control panel my sub is there in Paid Subscription til 5/7/07 but I can't access the subscriber forum right now. Also, I can't edit my tag-line or add the pink stars under my name (can't join the Subscribers group in Group Memberships).

I'm not sure when this started, but back in October I had to remove my card from paypal due to issues with it, the recurring sub was linked to that card and got cancelled at the time. I thought that would be OK since I was paid up until July. I don't know if that has anything to do with the problem but thought I'd mention it. I do have access to the Sex & Sexuality forum though, which is the only other thing I can think of off hand that comes with subscribing.

Any help? Maybe I'm just doing something wrong, option set wrong somewhere.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Well, you've somehow fallen out of the subscribers group, no idea what the problem is. I'll get it checked out.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

The subscription is listed. I don't know why you'd have been removed from the group, but I've put you back in, hopefully that will solve things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Ah cheers ecksor, that's done the trick.

Advertisement