Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fan mod on enermax noisetaker

Options
  • 09-01-2007 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

ok guys i have heard of this been done on other psus but duno if it is possible on this psu.the reason is that i find this quite noise and the only reason i got it was because DFi street recommended it.

it has 2 fans ,

here a some pics form some site

b_inside.jpg
    b_clearfan.jpg
    b_specs.jpg

so what ya think is this possible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

What do you want to do? Change the fan?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

yep put a new fan in.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Besides warranty, I fail to see what the problem is. Psu's are hard to break.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Yeah if they are standard size fans with standard mounts you should have no problems..

Just remember you will need to cut the wires on the old fans and connect the new ones, they dont have molex connectors on the inside :)

Oh and dont electrocute yourself, and your voiding your warranty and all that :p

ok then...no to that anyone wana swap this for a 550 crosair or seasonic or any other silent pus ??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Throw it up on adverts.ie

really to much hassel and also my parents wont let me buy anything with there cc for a while :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

awhir wrote:
    really to much hassel and also my parents wont let me buy anything with there cc for a while :(

You could pawn off that silver spoon in your mouth for some cash :D j/k seriously though why don't you get yourself a credit card then, handy for those 4am impulse buys off ebay. Post it up on adverts that you want a trade of another PSU.

L31mr0d wrote:
    You could pawn off that silver spoon in your mouth for some cash :D j/k seriously though why don't you get yourself a credit card then, handy for those 4am impulse buys off ebay. Post it up on adverts that you want a trade of another PSU.

Do they give credit cards to school goers these days :rolleyes:

Andy, see if someone will just do a plain swap with you. or pay cash. Then give your parents the cash to put on their CC.

L31mr0d wrote:

Do they give credit cards to school goers these days :rolleyes:

Andy, see if someone will just do a plain swap with you. or pay cash. Then give your parents the cash to put on their CC.

• Advertisement
Advertisement