Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Church Etiquette

Options
  • 09-01-2007 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

A mother took her little boy to church. While in church the little boy said, "Mommy, I have to pee." The mother said to the little boy, "It's not appropriate to say the word 'pee' in church. So, from now on whenever you have to 'pee' just tell me that you have to 'whisper.'"

The following Sunday, the little boy went to church with his father and during the service said to his father, "Daddy, I have to whisper." The father looked at him and said, "Okay, why don't you whisper in my ear."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

ha ha.iv got one little girl in church one day with her mother very bored so she shouts out ma if we give them the money now can we go!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

LOL. Classic, it just goes to show that a church is no place for kids. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Car Mad wrote:
    ha ha.iv got one little girl in church one day with her mother very bored so she shouts out ma if we give them the money now can we go!! :)
    Ha! Love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

ah the innocence of kids! LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

drunk_monk wrote:
    A mother took her little boy to church. While in church the little boy said, "Mommy, I have to pee." The mother said to the little boy, "It's not appropriate to say the word 'pee' in church. So, from now on whenever you have to 'pee' just tell me that you have to 'whisper.'"

The following Sunday, the little boy went to church with his father and during the service said to his father, "Daddy, I have to whisper." The father looked at him and said, "Okay, why don't you whisper in my ear."

I bet he got a shock ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement