Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

castlevania SotN collectors edition... Q?

Options
  • 09-01-2007 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭

Just curious. does anyone here have it. if so... is it worth it and what exactly is in the collectors?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

There's a 'best of Castlevania' soundtrack and and small art book. As far as I remember all PAL versions of the game were 'special edition.'

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The PAL version is highly sought after and fetches a decent price on ebay because of the soundtrack and artbook. A low print run also helps matters. The game is also fantastic, best of it's type other than Super Metroid.

I've got a promo copy (the full game sent out to reviews so no artwork and a dull CD). My friend in Konami got it for me since I was looking everywhere for the game. It was the last copy in Konami Europe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Its going to be released on xbox live arcade on the 10th of feb anyway, hold off til then and get it for 800 points, bargain!

Advertisement