Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

login field

Options
  • 09-01-2007 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

why is there no "remember me" option on the login field on the main www.boards.ie page? can one be added?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

iirc it was removed.

If you are not already set to remember on the machine then chances are you dont want to be remembered.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I often thought that there should be one.
    If ever I had to post anonymously anywhere you have to log out, and you may not remember to log-in until you next hit boards. At this point you will have to log in to access your CP to check if anyone has responded to your threads so you have to log-in, but since there is no remember me you get logged out again after ten seconds, and if you have tabbed a load of threads then you have to log in to them all over and over......./breaks down crying.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Go to http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/ & the "remember me" option should be there.

Advertisement