Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who in the house would you like to do?

Options
  • 09-01-2007 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

I'm too tired for a 3some and Jade really gets on my nerves so I'd probably choose the mother.

Her tatoos and gravelly voice really turns me on and she's a good looking woman for 60 or whatever age she. That said tho I'd have to get liquoured up and do it with the lights out as I've heard a rumour she's missing a hand or a finger or something and that'd probably freak me out whilst I was exploring her body.

Who in the house would you like to do? 9 votes

Jade
    0% 0 votes
    Jackie
    66% 6 votes
    Jade & Jackie Threesome
    33% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Yeah, I bet she's filthy in the sack too.emot-flashfap-1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

oh my god, why???????? Why are you asking this????
    I got a shiver up my spine when i read it.... you must be taking the piss..
    If i had a gun to my head it would be Jade but it would be a close call between her and the gun !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I just saw Jackie hop into the jacuzzi in a very revealing costume. I'm glad to report she has indeed has two hands (not sure about fingers?) but one of her arms looked a bit gimpy.

I did a sexwee in my pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

It'd probably be somewhere in between Jackie and the threesome. It would be mainly Jackie but because of the gimpyness of her arm, I'd give Jade a shout half way through and ask her to stick a couple of her healthy strong fingers up my arse. In my head they'd be Jackies fingers though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Ah come on, who wouldn't want a mother daughter threesome? :D

/pukes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Where's the Leo option?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

BaZmO* wrote:
    Where's the Leo option?

Is Jade not man enough for you? Don't be greedy :D

I've changed my mind. I would like to do the Indian burd now. But only because Jackie has been evicted. Farewell my love!

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

Pighead wrote:
    It'd probably be somewhere in between Jackie and the threesome. It would be mainly Jackie but because of the gimpyness of her arm, I'd give Jade a shout half way through and ask her to stick a couple of her healthy strong fingers up my arse. In my head they'd be Jackies fingers though.

Post of the year!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Its a fake arm lads, totally fake.

• Advertisement

Pighead wrote:
    I'd give Jade a shout half way through and ask her to stick a couple of her healthy strong fingers up my arse. In my head they'd be Jackies fingers though.

That's a ridiculous statement! Jade has huge sausage-like fingers. One of hers would easily simulate the presence of two (or perhaps even three?) of a daintier woman like Jackies. That is unless of course you are referring to receiving a full anal fisting in which case I see what you mean.

Back on topic. I have to say there has been a bumper crop of good looking burds on the show this year. I'd wager it's the highest ratio of 'hottie : dog' ever on any of the big brother shows (either celeb or regular)? If Ms. Goodyear was next evicted I'd have no problem inserting my penis into any or all of the remaining female contestants vaginas.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Pigman II wrote:
    I'd have no problem inserting my penis into any or all of the remaining female contestants vaginas.
    Even H's?

BaZmO* wrote:
    Even H's?

*especially* H's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Pictures somebody? I've no idea who these people are but as a manly man I have to partake

Advertisement