Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

MR2 Help...

Options
  • 10-01-2007 3:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi Everybody,
    I've just registered and this is my first post? I'm hoping someone out there can help me with a few things. I just got a 94 MR2 and am looking for a few parts. Firstly I need a front lip and am having big problems finding one, any ideas where I can get one? Also at the moment I've got standard 15 inch alloys but would like to upgrade, looking to go a bit bigger nothing too bling and don't they have to be new. Any deals around?
    Thanks,
    Paul.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Hey, have a MR2 myself. I doubt you will find one in a scrap yard so your best bet for a lip would be Toyota dealership, aftermarket one online or you might get a second hand one over on www.imoc.co.uk.

As for wheels.. try the usaul spots like icetronix, halfords etc.. buy and sell is worth a look as is adverts.ie.

If you selling the wheels you have on it give me a shout I would be interested in buying them if they are the standard 5 spoke ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 pauliepisshead

Hi,
    thanks i'm actually just back from Halfords now some good stuff up there, but I'm just on my way to see a guy about restoring the standard wheels not too much damage just the uasual few kerb marks and a scrape or two. I'll get back to you if I'm selling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭lm7

I have a mr2 I am looking for someone to remove the roof and convert the roof to top off. I find the best place for mr2 parts at a good price is ebay lots of bits.

Advertisement