Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

travelling to asia, need some help

Options
  • 10-01-2007 8:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hey folks,
    im a twenty year old kid about to travel to australia for two and a half weeks in february and then on to asia for five weeks. this is my first real trip away from home and any advice anyone could give would be greatly appreciated, espcially on what i should expect from asia, especially since im a nervous traveller when in an area i dont know

other than a toothbrush i dont know what else to bring, i like being prepared for everything but i was told anythng i need will be cheaper to purchase out there.

also it will just be me and my brother and any useful tips on what to do if we do get seperated would be much obliged

thanks to all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

You're going to have a ball.

Is your brother older, and is he sorting out all the administrative things, like cash, visas, tickets etc. etc.?

Plus where are you going in Asia?

Advertisement