Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random one liners

Options
  • 10-01-2007 9:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average. See....You've met your New Year's resolution.

Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you.

In my study of Human Nature there is only one universal truth about men that I have found...
    ....Gay or straight... they all want blow-jobs.

There's a new jewelry store in Hollywood whose business has suddenly leaped ahead of all the competition. It rents wedding rings.

Sex is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Q: What's hard and hairy on the outside, soft and wet in the middle, starts with a C and ends with a T ?
    A: A coconut.

Nothing in the world is more expensive than a woman who's totally free for the weekend!

Why do they say that eating yogurt and oysters will improve your sex life?
    Because if you'll eat that stuff, you'll eat anything.

Heaven is when you have barrels of beer and tons of girls.
    Hell is when you find out that the barrels have holes and the girls don't!

I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing.
    If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping", now I just "chunky dunk".

Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.

My husband says I never listen to him. At least I think that's what he said.

Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?

Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Some good ones there Hagar :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

LOL. A few good ones there. Keep em coming Hagar. :D:D:D

Advertisement