Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract Position Available

Options
  • 10-01-2007 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

I'm regular poster here (under a different name obviously) and would like to offer this position here, that has come available at my company. Mod's I know this should technically be in work and jobs but I don't believe it will get the attention it requires in there.

It is a short term contract position to help design and code websites and work very closely with in the house developer. You can work from home or the office but some minimal office attendance is required. You must be able to produce examples of previous work where design and code are of high standard and smart use of CSS was used. All applications must include URL’s of examples of work. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. This may ideal to recent graduates or current students.

Must have good knowledge of:

Adobe Photoshop and ImageReady CS2
    Macromedia Flash 8 (not essential)
    High Knowledge of Xhtml and CSS
    Able to produce Standards W3C Compliant Code for they're own designs
    Some experience in website usability issues
    Experience in SEO and Add-words campaigns a plus (not essential)

All questions here relating to this position will be answered promptly (9-5) and you can contact me here or via pm if you prefer.

Comments

Advertisement