Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New MCB Board

Options
  • 10-01-2007 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 27,164 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

the current MCB board in our house is old and knackered looking, no door and just plain not nice.
    I just got a quote to replace it (7 way x 2 row) of €800 Ex Vat.
    Any one got any ideas on how competitive this is?
    I cant really get any other quotes as there is no one around during the day to let them in and the guys I rang all want to call over to take a look before quoting...

Im in Dublin btw..

Thx!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

the board costs a 100 or more and takes 2 hours or so assuming no probs so its very expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

Yeah MCB Board is about €100 incl VAT and that would be costing the electrian less probably around €65.00, even with a couple of extras MCB's thrown in ( about €6.00 ). €150 would buy everything and thats being generous. €800.00 ex VAT is expensive.

Advertisement