Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart - how long to wait?

Options
  • 10-01-2007 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Having decided on Smart broadband, I had the phoneline reactivated by Eircom in mid December. Smart told me that they couldn't reactivate lines but once it was reactivated, they would take over. I asked would I pay the first Eircom bill and they said no, they'd transfer the cost.

I then called Smart and signed up to their broadband. I was told that due to legal restrictions, I would have to wait 21 days before connection.

On December 22nd, I received a letter saying the direct debit had been set up.

As of today (which is 21 days later), Jan 10th, I have received no other correspondence from Smart. No modem, no notification of the start of service.

But I have received a bill from Eircom. I can't get through to Smart on the phone.

What do I do? :confused:

Cheers,
    Quad

Comments

Advertisement