Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony KDL32s2530

• 10-01-2007 12:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=328558

Guys anyone got any specs or reviews on this one,
    KDL-32S2530

Would you buy it. I think its actually goign for 1200 in the sony centres!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Isn't that one €1400 in the Sony Centres?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

It's not in the sony centre's yet.

They only have the 2510 model.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Stain

Bought that model in Sony Centre after Christmas for €1300. Not supposed to be officially released for a few months. Has two HDMI inputs on it. Only difference from other S series models as far as I know. Not using either input at the moment but will prob get PS3 in March. Very happy with TV so far. Only thing that gets to me is the poor quality alot of shows are broadcast in.

Stain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

The Sony Centre in Dun Laoghaire that model in stock since early last week at €1400. FACT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭spanner_head

Looks like a nice piece of kit.

Just wondering, could any of ye post up some pics of how SD and NTL analog looks on it. None of the shops have an analog signal and I would be interested to know how it looks.

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement