Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New GOW maps now avail to download!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Was online this morning theres a trailer of the new maps but i dont see the full maps sep 17th i think .Preety big file to download 108mb i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I'm downloading the new maps now.. There's a trailer, a theme and the maps avail to download...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I thought these 2 maps were single player add on extensions but they appear to be online multiplayer only?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Gonzo wrote:
    I thought these 2 maps were single player add on extensions but they appear to be online multiplayer only?
    Yep.

Just tried raven down and I really like it. The map is in the shape of a + with two players starting at each corner. Its really small so you are thrown straight into combat and normally ends in a bloodbath :D

Ravens nice n small n doesnt seem to be any extra weapons which is good... Can't remember the name of the other one, bigger.. Decent amount of open n closed spaces...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

Would be nice if they brought out ye oldie style game modes for GOW where you could respawn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Ya not being able to respawn kinda blows ,But it does force you to get good FAST !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Ah, I think the lack of a respawn makes it class... haven't enjoyed a game so much in ages, it kinda takes it a step above your normal fps. The aul spectator banter is great normally... some people still think they can shout at the people on the screen. Bless.

I'll be downloading these bad boys tonight then I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Ew, no respawns!

Must...keep...studying. Don't...hold...guide button.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

I'd say they popped a few bug fixes in the maps for the full game too.

• Advertisement

If anyone fancys a blast im online now, down as unklerosco...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

as a longtime cs player im used to the respawns...but hey dont die you dont get bored =P

Advertisement