Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Royal Rumble winner - call it

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 JATOH

it dosen't matter if there bookers,producers,agents whatever the match with CM Punk and hardcore holly was supposed to end with the referee getting a bump but finlay and anderson called for a clean win for holly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

JATOH wrote:
    it dosen't matter if there bookers,producers,agents whatever the match with CM Punk and hardcore holly was supposed to end with the referee getting a bump but finlay and anderson called for a clean win for holly

Thats what was reported in the observer (if my memory is right). Just because your an agent doesn't automatically make you Vince McMahon but you do have influence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

JATOH wrote:
    i'd rather him as a heel but i don't really like his personality in real life,a man was supposed to go over to orton and his girlfriend for an autograph and he just walked away i meanhow long would it have took to grab the pen off him and write his name on a piece of paper,same with kenny dykstra a fan seen him in a car in a parkin lot and he asked him for an autograph,kenny drove away and the fans coat got cot in the door of kennys car and the fan broke his arm,it just goes to show that famous people arn't as cool as people say.

Fair enough but if your gonna start worrying about what a lot of them are like in real life you may not have too many to cheer for in the end!

LOL. What poor fúcker wanted Kenny's autograph!?!
    Mr. Dykstra! You should have been honoured!:D

Gillie wrote:

LOL. What poor fúcker wanted Kenny's autograph!?!
    Mr. Dykstra! You should have been honoured!:D

In a couple of years time, a lot more people might want it. He looks like a potential star to me and at 20 he has plenty of time to get there.

In a couple of years time, a lot more people might want it. He looks like a potential star to me and at 20 he has plenty of time to get there.

True!
    Just like Brock, Masters, Orton, Maven, Reneé Dupree etc.
    -Brock left but is/was class!
    -Orton is doing well now that he is with Edge IMO.
    -Masters - Never mind
    -Maven - Who?
    -Reneé Dupree - Someone please tell him those shorts are not "him"!

He looked good while with the Spirit Squad but i'm yet to be convinced about him as a singles wrestler.
    We'll see!

Actually I'm watching Kenny now so i'll watch properly this time:D
    Will get back to ya!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

JATOH wrote:
    i'd rather him as a heel but i don't really like his personality in real life,a man was supposed to go over to orton and his girlfriend for an autograph and he just walked away i meanhow long would it have took to grab the pen off him and write his name on a piece of paper,same with kenny dykstra a fan seen him in a car in a parkin lot and he asked him for an autograph,kenny drove away and the fans coat got cot in the door of kennys car and the fan broke his arm,it just goes to show that famous people arn't as cool as people say.
    I like Orton as a wrestler but he does seem like a muppet, I dont like Kenny as a wrestler and he seems like a muppet as well. The Orton one sounds true but the Kenny one sounds like bull. If the fan got his jacket caught in the car the car door would have to be open and it says the fan seen him in his car and no some famous people are dickheads its all the fame and money it goes to their head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 JATOH

Well MR.Kennedy,Helms,Rey Mysterio,Jillian,Teddy Long And Finaly Are All Really Nice People,I Got a Pic With Rey On My Phone And The Other Were Nice As Well
    I Would Go For An Autograph Signing Wiv Kenny Dykstra Though He'll Proberly Break My Arm :D
    Don't Know I The Kenny Thing Is True Or Not,But If It Is Kenny Is A Dickhead,I Don't Like Him,He's Getting Stale Why Dosn't He Just Throw Us A Cheer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭TheBigEvil

Final 3 will be Edge, Orton, Michaels

Michaels will win. Pretty cut and dried.

This to keep the whole DX thing alive while Triple H is off on a sickie :)

• Advertisement

So it is thought that SD and ECW will get Nada!
    I would have thought they will have a rep from each show as the last three!

My dream trio would be CM Punk, Finlay & Edge!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I doubt the last 3 will all be from a single show. Booker or Taker will more than likely last towards the end of the match. It'd be exciting with those three last though, you wouldn't be sure who'd win

Not a clue! Probably Edge though if that trio were in the ring!

Hopefully number 21!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

Edge, shawn or booka will win the rumble. I cant see anyone else doing it.

If umaga becomes champion it is a good way to get Edge into a babyface roll.
    When Batista wins and holds onto the title it is a good reason to face booka.
    Shawn!!!!!!!!I scrap his name i cant see a good reason, he will on;y win if he plans to retire.

NOW ORTAN
    a lot of ye in here expect ortan to win, i cant see that, why?
    well, if i was in the shoes of vince i would have said to ortan last year " you know randy i dont like your behaviour ....yada yada yada...and more yada yada yada.... you can have a long and successful ....yada yada yada....you need to mellow down, so you will not be world champion again, i reckon until you are over 30, now i may change my mind before then, but we will see, i want you to stay in wwe"
    NOW THAT IS WHAT I WOULD HAVE SAID TO RANDY IF I WERE THE BOSS. that is why i reckon he will not win, if he wins, he will not get the belt in mania.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Mhmm...weetabix

Edge, shawn or booka will win the rumble. I cant see anyone else doing it
    So the strong push for title vs Streak cant open your eyes to Taker winning the title?
    If umaga becomes champion it is a good way to get Edge into a babyface roll.
    If Edge turns I'll eat the legs off of a scabby dog, ie it shouldnt happen. Last time they pushed Edge as a face he 1) sucked complete balls and 2) was booed out of every Stadium bar Canadian ones. He's a GREAT heel and should remain that. If WWE desperate attempt at Samoa Joe becomes champ, I will along with ALOT of other fans I've chatted with will lose ALL faith with Raw and the rest of WWE, it's just undeserved, an absolute joke
    When Batista wins and holds onto the title it is a good reason to face booka.
    Done to DEATH, a match that SHOULDN'T happen again for a while, and definitely should'nt happen at Mania
    Shawn!!!!!!!!I scrap his name i cant see a good reason, he will on;y win if he plans to retire.

You scrap his name? What in god sakes are you talking about? The man was and is an absolute class act, WWE need to push him now more then ever with HHH out I can see him pushing for the title, especially the way he's "refound" his passion and "the show stopper is back" angle they're taking on raw with him. definitely deserves one more push. I'll be very suprised if he retires soon, loves the business too much and all he feels he needs is a break, theres also a matter of the 10 year anniversary of the monteal screw job at hand this november (Survivor series), he'll be around for that. He returned from a career ending back injury and has endured constant pain since, what would make him retire now?

NOW ORTAN
    a lot of ye in here expect ortan to win, i cant see that, why?
    well, if i was in the shoes of vince i would have said to ortan last year " you know randy i dont like your behaviour ....yada yada yada...and more yada yada yada.... you can have a long and successful ....yada yada yada....you need to mellow down, so you will not be world champion again, i reckon until you are over 30, now i may change my mind before then, but we will see, i want you to stay in wwe"
    NOW THAT IS WHAT I WOULD HAVE SAID TO RANDY IF I WERE THE BOSS. that is why i reckon he will not win, if he wins, he will not get the belt in mania

You cant even spell the guys name right? Is this some ironic joke I've missed out on or can you just not spell his name? it's OrtOn! Thank God your Vince, because IF he spoke to a top star (and IRL a top dick like orton) he would be ANOTHER top star shirt. He will not be made w\another 4 years to win the aitttle

anyway Im drunk tired and confused, night owel

• Advertisement

For some reason, triple h often ends up right about things when it sounds like he's wrong at first
    theres also a matter of the 10 year anniversary of the monteal screw job at hand this november (Survivor series), he'll be around for that.

They've changed the venue for Survivor Series, it's going to be in the US now. So they mightn't be going down that route at all. Or maybe they are, but they just don't want a full scale riot when it's done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Mhmm...weetabix

Wow...I was extremely drunk lastnight...dont remember posting that, drinking from 4pm isnt a good thing. I apologise for the abbrasiveness of it.
    They've changed the venue for Survivor Series, it's going to be in the US now. So they mightn't be going down that route at all. Or maybe they are, but they just don't want a full scale riot when it's done

It'd be very unVince like not to milk this, but then again he's getting more and more unpredictable these days, and not in the good way.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Taker if I had to guess

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Randy Orton to win the Rumble,causing a Cena-HBK-Edge-Orton Fatal 4 Way at 'Mania.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Taker or Kane to win

• Advertisement

Meltzer has some potential spoilers....
    Plan for WM is Cena vs Edge vs Orton and Undertaker vs Batista. Also plans for Hogan vs Shane McMahon or Khali or Umaga, if Big Show doesn't make it. And Shawn vs Booker with Vince in Booker's corner and Donald Trump in Shawn's

Fozzy wrote:
    Meltzer has some potential spoilers....
    Plan for WM is Cena vs Edge vs Orton

Wow!:eek:
    Already said I would have liked to see that so here's hoping!

I'd rather have a one-on-one match for WM. I'm not sure how well those three guys could work together in that sort of match, it usually takes very talented wrestlers to pull off a decent triple-threat, and I wouldn't have Orton or Cena up to that standard. Booker and Shawn is something I'd like to see though, but the angle it's in is not something I'd like to see. Good news is that Trump is busy until the 12th of March, so he won't be on tv til then

well the winner is...
    undertaker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Decent show. I watched it on a stream but kept getting cut off at the end which was a nightmare. I lost the sound too. Guess that's what I get for not paying.

Think the way to go now for WM23 should be:
    Taker vs Cena

Doubt it though.

a big hell in a cell match with batista, taker, edge, orton and Kennedy and cena

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭TheBigEvil

TheBigEvil wrote:
    Final 3 will be Edge, Orton, Michaels

Michaels will win. Pretty cut and dried.

This to keep the whole DX thing alive while Triple H is off on a sickie :)

Ohhh how close was I. Final Four were Orton, Edge, Michaels and Undertaker!!!!

Told ya, Big surprise with the Deadman winning it, but its brilliant. Deadman never lost at mania, and he's got a championship match. This will be brilliant! How will he pick to fight, Batista or Cena?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 deathray 4000

dude spoiler tags seriously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

yeah in fairness big evil you need to use spoilers if there is no warning on the thread title

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

TheBigEvil wrote:
    Ohhh how close was I. Final Four were Orton, Edge, Michaels and Undertaker!!!!

Told ya, Big surprise with the Deadman winning it, but its brilliant. Deadman never lost at mania, and he's got a championship match. This will be brilliant! How will he pick to fight, Batista or Cena?

Michael's after losing in his home town is going to get the title at Wrestlemania.
    I guess there will be some sort of three way in a ppv, prior to wrestlemania, to decide who will face Cena. Michaels will win it and go on to defeat Cena.
    Undertaker against Batista is going to be as exciting as watching paint dry. So i hope my prediction is wrong.

• Advertisement

Michael's after losing in his home town is going to get the title at Wrestlemania.
    I guess there will be some sort of three way in a ppv, prior to wrestlemania, to decide who will face Cena. Michaels will win it and go on to defeat Cena.
    Undertaker against Batista is going to be as exciting as watching paint dry. So i hope my prediction is wrong.

I think they'll do do a 4 way main event for Raw (Orton, Edge, HBK and Cena).

The Batista 'Taker match doesn't set my heart racing either. But I think it'll be better than people expect and so far I've really enjoyed the build up between the 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Taker vs Cena would be the best main event in my opinion. I suggested it a few weeks's back never imagining there was a remote possibility of it. Now it's at least an option they're looking at. Vince has changed his mind on WM main events before and I hope he goes down the Cena/Taker route.

The interest in this match would be huge. It would be way bigger than the Cena/RVD match in ECW when a lot of fans were appalled at the idea of Cena beating RVD. They know most fans are going to turn on Cena á la WM22 anyway so I say go for it.

As for Batista, they could elevate somebody such as Chris Benoit or maybe draft someone from Raw. Umaga's not doing much now.

Taker vs Batista doesn't strike me as a great main event. Batista is really bad in the ring right now.

Advertisement