Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Film - Looking for an Actress (Playing Age 25ish) and Actor (Playing Age 25ish)

Options
  • 10-01-2007 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hello!

I'm Kevin and I'm studying TV & Film Production. In February I'll be shooting a short film as part of my coursework and I need two Actor's, one male, one female, studying drama or not, but with at least some stage or film experience.

The shooting dates for the MALE cast member will be Wed 21/2/07, Thurs 22/2/07, Fri 23/2/07 and Sat 24/2/07.

The shooting dates for the FEMALE cast member will be Fri 23/2/07 and Sat 24/2/07.

http://s15.quicksharing.com/v/3016409/finalcag.pdf.html
    Here's the script. Have a read and if you think you could bring something special to it, I'd love for you to get in touch - reply here or email koreilly@gmail.com, with a pic and a few words or one or the other.

In terms of payment... there won't be any. :(. However, I'll sort out expenses for a taxi to Swords, where we're shooting, and meals. The film will be produced to high-quality, and will make a nice addition to a showreel.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Chevano Riley

Thank you very much to all of the ladies who asked to be considered for the female role. That has now been cast.

I am still actively looking for an actor for the male part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rangi.hayden@ho

can i ask how old u gota be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

The original post is 13 months old!! Not knowing or anything but I'm pretty sure the role has been cast by now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Plus advertising is not allowed on this forum, so consider this thread CLOSED.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement