Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whens EA Rugby 2007 out

Options
  • 10-01-2007 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

Rugby 06 was out around February last year for the 6nations, but there's more or less NO INFORMATION about '07

The game is probably the best Rugby game ever (Lomu is pants compaired to this), it has it's flaws, but has all the game modes :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

'06 is ridiculuously hard to get hold of for some reason - which is a pain cus I wanted it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

its always out when 6 nations is on. the last one was in short supply. In game there was barely any last year.

and in no way is this better than the mighty Jonah!

I hate rugby but jonah lomu was just pure brilliance for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

&#231 wrote: »
    '06 is ridiculuously hard to get hold of for some reason - which is a pain cus I wanted it :p
    The squads were horribly out of date, and player stats weren't realistic, thats my interest in the new version.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I did hear that offloads in the tackle and some of the moves like sidestep/shouldercharge were easier to do though? meh, anyhow, it'll be a 360 game I assume - *cries into my old xbox*.

now if they could release it on the wii...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Offloads work, but depends on the player, at the very highest level you can forget about running rugby, and kick to the corner with a good OH.

I think it's a great game

• Advertisement
Advertisement