Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Video to DVD - How to ?

• 10-01-2007 3:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭

Folks,

I have a match on tape but the people who want copies only have DVD players.

So I have a Video player, a HDD DVD Recorder (LG RH-7500) and I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to transfer from video to dvd ?

I was wondering if I connected the video scart into the DVD recorder could I record straight on to disk ?

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭chopster

Should work alright assuming the tape is not copyright protected.

Plug the scart output from the vcr to a scart input of the dvd recorder , select the appropriate av channel on the dvd recorder and away you go.

Advertisement