Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

video editing how far can it go

• 10-01-2007 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

I have been using photoshop for last number of years and am amazed by what can be done with this software and a few images. i had great fun , editing my mother in to a wedding photo that she had never attended, and i almost had here convinced that she had been there , she was really worried. i am considering taking up a video editing course, can the same be done with video clips as with photo images in photoshop.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

It can be done, by treating each individual frame of video, 25 images a second..... so it would take hours to add someone in the the video. You could do a similar tyupe job by putting them over a static (but still moving) video image and blending them in to the background. again, hard to make it look realy as they wouldn't move like a person.

Regards,

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

to an extent it can. What you are really looking at is compositing.

Advertisement